This is a tree-view / list-view combination.
Click on a tree-view item to see the details in the
list-view. Same details are shown when a tree-view item is expanded
(click on a
or double-click on a tree-node).
1st item: Microscope Manufacturer/Name
- Shows the most important characteristics of
the current microscope.
- 2nd item: Theoretical/Current Resolution
- Shows Theoretical (calculated for Scherzer defocus)
point-to-point and info-limit resolution.
- Shows Current (calculated for the current defocus)
point-to-point and info-limit resolution. This one is dynamically
updated when a user changes defocus.
- 3rd Item: Defocus
- Shows calculated values for:
- Extended Scherzer, and
- 2nd Pass-band defoci
Right-click on the info panel to get an access to Quick Setup and
Select Microscope dialogs.